Photo and Recipe By: Chef Huda
What You Need
10 large organic eggs
1 package (14 ounces) turkey smoked sausage-sliced
1/2 cup red and yellow bell pepper-thinly sliced
2 cups baby kale-roughly chopped
2 cups baby spinach-roughly chopped
1/2 cup portobello mushrooms-sliced
1/2 cup onion-small diced
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup low fat milk
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/4 tsp kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper – to taste
~Preheat oven to 400F~
Now, let’s make something Pretty and Delicious!
- Place a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Prep all veggies and slice sausage. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan then the sausage.
- Cook the sausage until brown on both sides. Add bell pepper, mushrooms, onions and cook vegetables for about 3-4 minutes then add in baby kale and spinach and set aside, while veggies are cooking.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs and milk until they become foamy. Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
- Even out sausage and veggies in skillet the pour the egg mixture in the same pan. Gently mix eggs and sausage, let eggs cook oven medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Once, the eggs begin to set, place in oven to finish. As the egg mixture cooks it will become firm and start to brown when done, let cook for about 6-8 minutes. Once done remove from oven and let rest 2-4 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
For more Pretty & Delicious Recipes visit www.ChefHuda.com